If there is a problem with your Swegway it might potentially need to be recalibrated. There are multiple videos on YouTube or online in general that can help you with this. Here is a step by step guide on how to calibrate a board:
- Make sure the board is level, with the wheels on the ground and the footpads facing upwards.
- Press and hold the power button for around 20 – 30 seconds (the lights may flash but that is normal, it is just the board re-working itself).
- There will be a short sequence of the lights flashing, it will only take a few seconds, please wait for this to finish before the next step.
- Switch the board off when the sequence has finished.
- Wait a couple of seconds whilst the board is off.
- Turn the board on and it should be recalibrated!
There is a possibility that the Swegway might still prove irresponsive after this – we recommend attempting to recalibrate the board one more time, and if this does not work, call our customer service line and you will be helped further.